Sunday, December 2, 2007

eBooks - Task 22

This is fantastic. My first impression was that most of the books available through the FREE links suggested are of classics only. However once I started to put in my own options I found many others of interest, e.g. Harry Potter!

I can see that this will take off big time once it is possible for large numbers of the population to download into their MP3 players/iPod nanos - even wearing an iPod on the wrist whilst out there jogging listening to your latest novel!! Wonderful. I can also see us enjoying the lastest novel via the MP3 options in your car whilst either parked on the freeway carpark in the rush hour or cruising down the highway on the way to some lovely holiday destination.

We will of course still want our hardcopy for the beach (think of the sand within the pages!)

No comments: