Sunday, October 28, 2007

The LibraryThing - catalogue of favourites - Task 12


LibraryThing is a site I have ventured into before and started to create a catalogue of my favourite titles. Although I have only started there are a number of really good reads. The featured Accidental Woman by Delinsky has suspense, some romance (not a full on Delinsky romance) and a good read for those that like intrigue especially with a female context weaved within. Most of the titles I have listed so far can be termed suspense with intrigue and good story lines. Anyone who hasn't read a Robert Goddard should give a couple of his a go. Each is different and appeals to people in various ways. Always keeping you wondering. I will continue to add selected titles, some of which will be non-fiction must reads in my opinion.
This site is a good way to learn of other titles and authors which may suit your individual tastes and open up new adventures.




No comments: